Does your branding give the right flavor cues? We now know that flavor experience, and therefore brand enjoyment, is influenced by all of our senses – not just our taste buds. Join us to learn how the latest research on sensory perception can help us design packaging and messaging that create powerful and memorable experiences for consumers, and drive brand loyalty.
Our guest, Kathy LaTour, is Associate Professor of Services Marketing at the School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University, and an expert in the area of marketing hedonic experiences, with a particular focus on wine and gambling.
We discuss the following topics, with a focus on creating multi-sensory brand experiences:
- Why wine consumers are overwhelmed
- The relationship between sensation and perception
- How experiential learning frames consumers’ brand experience
- Managing the total consumer experience by creating “sticktion”
- Practical applications for marketers
Enjoy the replay, and subscribe on the right side of this page to be notified of future events in our webcast series.